Click to Send Abstract....
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 17th SEPTEMBER 2018
IN THE CASE OF AUTHORS’ REQUEST, FOR THE PUBLICATION OF THE ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS IN THE CONGRESS ELECTRONIC BOOK, FULL TEXT SUBMISSION DEALINE IS 1st OCTOBER 2018
- Abstracts will be accepted online. Abstracts sent by post, fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Authors should indicate the presentation preference (oral, poster, full text) when submitting the paper.
- Abstracts will be sent both in Turkish and English.
- The name, surname, institution and city of the authors should be clearly indicated in the declaration.
- Academic titles should not be used.
- Only the first letter of the title should be capitalized (abbreviation in the title should not be used).
- A maximum of 250 words should be used for the abstract.
- Abstracts should include purpose, method, results and conclusion.
- At the end of the abstract a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 keywords should be included.
- A participant can submit up to two abstracts.
- In order for the abstracts to be included in the congressional electronic book, at least one of the authors must be registered in the congress.
- As congressional records are made in one name, the records do not cover other authors’ names.
Poster Preparation Rules
- Posters should be 70x90 cm (90 cm height, 70 cm width) sizes.
- The author responsible for the poster must be underlined by the name.
- The responsible author must be registered in the congress.
- Posters will be hanged on the date and time to be notified by the organizational committee.
- Institutions and contact information of all authors should be included in the poster.
- Authors must be present at the beside the posters at the time, place and day indicated for the poster discussion.
Oral Presentation Rules
- Oral presentations will be held in Turkish or English.
- The duration of the oral presentations, including the discussion, should not exceed 10 minutes.
- Orall presentations must be checked before the presentation time.
- Result papers will be sent for the presentation assumptions of the evaluated papers and posters.
- In order for presentations of accepted paper abstracts to be made, it is mandatory that the presenting author has been registered.
- Abstracts without oral or poster presentations will not be published in electronic congress book.
Full Text Paper Writing Rules
- A4 type paper should be selected for full paper, 2.5 cm for upper and lower margins, 3 cm for left, and 2.0 cm for right margins should be used.
- The title of the manuscript should be centered on a line 2.5 cm from the top of the page. The title should be 12-point, Times New Roman and bold. The paper should be typed in 1.5 interliner space, no spaces between paragraphs. Paragraphs should be leaned, no indentation should be used.
- The manuscripts should be written in Turkish or English.
- The full paper should be no more than 4-10 pages long with all items.
- Tables, graphics and figures must be numbered.
- The text of the table and the picture should be 9 points.
- Page number must not be added.
The Full Text Form of the presentations should be prepared according to the following rules:
- TURKISH TITLE
- (English title)
- Name Surname1, Name Surname2
- 1 Organization Name, Department, City, Country, e-mail
- 2 Organization Name, Department, City, Country, e-mail
- The abstract should be a maximum of 250 words long, 12 points Times New Roman, 1.15 lines spacing, and italics.
- Keywords: Must be at least 3 and no more than 5 keywords.
Full text writing should be started with the "Introduction" section and continued with subheadings. Subheadings should be italic, bold, and left-based. A space must be left between the headings and the text and the tables and figures.
The full text of the research manuscripts, Abstract section is followed by the sections '1.Introduction, 2.Method, 3.Results, 4. Discussion, Conclusion and 5.References' sections. References should be numbered according to the transitional order in the text.
Reference writing should be written according to the Vancouver system as follows.
Standart Journal Article:
Intiso D, Santilli V, Grasso MG, et al. Rehabilitation of walking with electromyographic biofeedback in foot-drop after stroke. Stroke. 1994;25:1189-1192.
Standart Journal Article (if published in the supplenment):
Irzyk K, Bienias P, Kostrubiec M, et al. Six-minute walk test reflects neurohormonal activation and right ventricular function in systemic sclerosis patients. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2013;31(2 Suppl 76):S18-S23.
Gibson N, Johnston K, Bear N, et al. Expiratory flow limitation and breathing strategies in overweight adolescents during sub maximal exercise. Int J Obes (Lond). 2013 Jul 30. doi: 10.1038/ijo.2013.137.
Getzen TE. Health Economics: Fundamentals of Funds. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 1997. Book Section: Porter RJ, Meldrum BS. Antiepileptic drugs. In: Katzung BG, editor. Basic and clinical pharmacology. 6th ed. Norwalk, CN: Appleton and Lange; 1995. p. 361-80.